"Fuet Negro" between land and sea
Today's recipe is a challenge, as almost all those we prepare according to our Charcuisine philosophy (Charcutería [sausages and cold meats] + Cuisine).
For us, the challenge is to create the recipes without overdoing it. For you, the challenge is to dare to cook and enjoy them.
As an additional novelty, if you haven't tried it yet, our "fuet negro", an own creation of Can Company, which only we produce.
- Fuet Negro Can Company
- Boiled octopus
- Boiled or candied potatoes
- Sweet pepper Tap de Cortí
- Cut the fuet into slices. Cut the cooked squid into slices as well.
- Put everything on a plate with the potatoes.
- A dash of olive oil, salt and a little tap de cortí on top and enjoy.
Sin comentarios en este momento!